About this training
OTEAcademy is an Oracle Authorized Training Partner & conducts trainings in collaboration with experienced trainers since 2008.
Aim of the program is for learners to learn how to develop stored processes, functions, packages and much more about programming language. They will learn to ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy performance management. They will be able to optimize the workload of the database, reduce IT costs and achieve higher quality services, allowing integration into database clouds.
More information about this course here.
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Create stored procedures and functions.
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create custom packages for applications.