Oracle Database 12c: Program with PL/SQL
About this training
This training program is a continuation of the advanced PL / SQL program and analyzes PL / SQL applications and storage techniques that can improve performance.
OTEAcademy is an Oracle Authorized Training Partner & conducts trainings in collaboration with experienced trainers since 2008.
Aim of the program is to provide participants with the necessary skills in order to analyze PL / SQL applications, implement virtual security (VPD) security, and enhance their knowledge of SQL attacks. There will be extended to PL / SQL creation resources, linked to C and Java code for the basic management of OracleDatabase12c.
More information about this course here.
- Write powerful PL/SQL programs.
- Explore programming efficiency.
- Use external C and Java routines.
- Apply PL/SQL designing best practices.
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections.
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control.
- Write code to interface with external C and Java applications.
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs.
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service