About this training
With your Microsoft 365 tenant now firmly in place, you will examine the key components of Office 365 management. This begins with an overview of Office 365 product functionality, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Power Platform, additional product resources, and device management. You will then transition to configuring Office 365, with a primary focus on configuring Office client connectivity. Finally, you will examine how to manage Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (formerly Office 365 ProPlus) deployments, from user-driven client installations to centralized deployments. You will wrap up this section by learning how to configure Office Telemetry and Microsoft Analytics.
The course concludes with an in-depth examination of Microsoft 365 identity synchronization, with a focus on Azure Active Directory Connect. You will learn how to plan for and implement Azure AD Connect, how to manage synchronized identities, and how to implement password management in Microsoft 365 using multi-factor authentication and self-service password management. This section wraps up with a comprehensive look at implementing application and external access. You will learn how to add and manage applications in Azure Active Directory, including how to configure multi-tenant applications. You will then examine how to configure Azure AD Application Proxy, including how to install and register a connector and how to publish an on-premises app for remote access. Finally, you will examine how to design and manage solutions for external access. This includes licensing guidance for Azure AD B2B collaboration, creating a collaborative user, and troubleshooting a B2B collaboration.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
Job role: Administrator
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Office 365 product functionality
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Implementing application and external access
- Module 1: Designing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Module 2: Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Module 3: Managing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Module 4: Office 365 Overview
- Module 5: Configuring Microsoft 365 Clients
- Module 6: Capturing User-Driven Data
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Module 8: Implementing Application and External Access