About this training
With your Microsoft 365 security components now firmly in place, you will examine the key components of Microsoft 365 compliance management. This begins with an overview of all key aspects of data governance, including data archiving and retention, Information Rights Management, Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (S/MIME), Office 365 message encryption, and data loss prevention (DLP). You will then delve deeper into archiving and retention, paying particular attention to in-place records management in SharePoint, archiving and retention in Exchange, and Retention policies in the Security and Compliance Center.
Now that you understand the key aspects of data governance, you will examine how to implement them, including the building of ethical walls in Exchange Online, creating DLP policies from built-in templates, creating custom DLP policies, creating DLP policies to protect documents, and creating policy tips. You will then focus on managing data governance in Microsoft 365, including managing retention in email, troubleshooting retention policies and policy tips that fail, as well as troubleshooting sensitive data. You will then learn how to implement Azure Information Protection and Windows Information Protection. You will conclude this section by learning how to manage search and investigation, including searching for content in the Security and Compliance Center, auditing log investigations, and managing advanced eDiscovery.
The course concludes with an in-depth examination of Microsoft 365 device management. You will begin by planning for various aspects of device management, including preparing your Windows 10 devices for co-management. You will learn how to transition from Configuration Manager to Intune, and you will be introduced to the Microsoft Store for Business and Mobile Application Management. At this point, you will transition from planning to implementing device management; specifically, your Windows 10 deployment strategy. This includes learning how to implement Windows Autopilot, Windows Analytics, and Mobile Device Management (MDM). When examining MDM, you will learn how to deploy it, how to enroll devices to MDM, and how to manage device compliance.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
Job role: Administrator
- Microsoft 365 Security Metrics
- Microsoft 365 Security Services
- Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Archiving and Retention in Office 365
- Data Governance in Microsoft 365 Intelligence
- Search and Investigations
- Device Management
- Windows 10 Deployment Strategies
- Mobile Device Management
- Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft 365 Security Metrics
- Module 2: Managing Your Microsoft 365 Security Services
- Module 3: Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Module 4: Introduction to Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Module 5: Archiving and Retention in Microsoft 365
- Module 6: Implementing Data Governance in Microsoft 365 Intelligence
- Module 7: Managing Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Module 8: Managing Search and Investigations
- Module 9: Planning for Device Management
- Module 10: Planning Your Windows 10 Deployment Strategy
- Module 11: Implementing Mobile Device Management