EU Code Week is an initiative that aims to bring coding and digital literacy to everybody. As part of this initiative, OTEAcademy, Official AWS Training Partner, is conducting the AWS Discovery Day – Introduction to Securing your AWS Cloud, a free online event designed for security and IT technical professionals.
Whether you are thinking of migrating to the AWS Cloud or already have a workload running on AWS, securing your data and resources should be at the top of the list. This event introduces several AWS services that you can use to improve your current security posture. It also covers the different security design principles that will help you to plan your security approach in the AWS Cloud and provides information on resources you can use to further your knowledge around security on AWS.
- How AWS services help you modernize, unify, and innovate your data infrastructure
- How to use AWS services to provide secure and well-governed access to data
- How to innovate with AI/ML by harnessing your data with built-in ML
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
Theofanis Katsiaounis, Authorized AWS Instructor
Section 1: Security design principles
- Principle of least privilege
- Securing all layers
- Automating security
- Protecting data in transit and at rest
- Preparing for security events
- Minimizing attack surface
Section 2: What is your security posture?
- Data path
Section 3: What are my next steps?
- Resources to continue learning
Friday, 21st October 2022