About this training
Learn how to configure, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot your AWS environments.
- AWS works side by side with selected training organizations around the globe to ensure that customers can access training courses in their preferred language and location. OTEAcademy meet the robust requirements of AWS course delivery and is the only organization, in Greece, endorsed by AWS to deliver our classroom-based training.
- Aim: This course teaches systems operators and anyone performing system operations functions how to install, configure, automate, monitor, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot the services, networks, and systems on AWS necessary to support business applications. The course also covers specific AWS features, tools, and best practices related to these functions.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Automate resource deployment using AWS services such as AWS CloudFormation and AWS Service Catalog
- Use AWS services to manage AWS resources through SysOps lifecycle processes such as deployments and patches
- Use Amazon CloudWatch and associated features such as alarms, dashboards, and widgets to monitor your cloud environment
- Manage permissions and track activity in your cloud environment using AWS services such as AWS CloudTrail and AWS Config
- And much more