About this training
OTEAcademy is the only educational institution in Greece that conducts the official Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) certification seminar, in collaboration with the (ISC)² Hellenic chapter.
Aim of this training course is to help candidates review and refresh their information security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the CISSP exam and features.
More information about this course here
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, and Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communication and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, and Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)