About this training
With your Microsoft 365 tenant now firmly in place, you will examine the key components of Microsoft 365 management. This begins with an overview of Microsoft 365 product functionality, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Power Platform, and device management. You will then transition to configuring Microsoft 365, with a primary focus on configuring Office client connectivity. Finally, you will examine how to manage user-driven client installations of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (formerly Office 365 ProPlus) deployments. You will wrap up this section by learning how to configure Office Telemetry and Workplace Analytics.
The course concludes with an in-depth examination of Microsoft 365 identity synchronization, with a focus on Azure Active Directory Connect. You will learn how to plan for and implement Azure AD Connect, how to manage synchronized identities, and how to implement password management in Microsoft 365 using multi-factor authentication and self-service password management. This section wraps up with a comprehensive look at implementing application and external access. You will learn how to add and manage applications in Azure Active Directory, including how to configure multi-tenant applications. You will then examine how to configure Azure AD Application Proxy, including how to install and register a connector and how to publish an on-premises app for remote access. Finally, you will examine how to design and manage solutions for external access. This includes licensing guidance for Azure AD B2B collaboration, creating a collaborative user, and troubleshooting a B2B collaboration.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Microsoft 365 product functionality
- Configuring Microsoft 365
- Managing Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Implementing application and external access
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
- Module 1: Design your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Module 2: Configure your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Module 3: Manage your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Module 4: Explore the Microsoft 365 platform services
- Module 5: Plan and implement identity synchronization
- Module 6: Implement applications and external access in Azure AD
Course MS-100T00–A: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services – Learn | Microsoft Docs