About this training
The course is carried out by OTEAcademy in partnership with the Greek E-Commerce Association, GR.EC.A, and the scientific support of the E-Business Research Center of Athens University of Economics, ELTRUN.
“E-Commerce Fundamentals” workshop aims to cover the increasing demand of established and new enterprises, which have integrated into their strategic planning investment in E-Commerce. Applying in practice the saying “Well begun is half done”, the two-days course will teach and train the professionals basic skills they need to know before progressing correctly and efficiently into the first step of E-Commerce.
The trainers are renowned and accomplished executives, who possess considerable experience and expertise. The participants will receive certification acclaimed by the E-Business Research Center – ELTRUN.
What you will learn
The training course is based upon two basic pillars:
- Business planning, legal framework, technical application and operating an E-Shop
- Digital promotion and advertisement, analytics and social media
More specifically, during the first course the following modules will be taught:
- Why should I invest in e-commerce
- Create and business plan and define KPIs for definite success
- What do I have to know about legal framework
- E-commerce logistics – Fashion Case Study
- B2B E-Commerce: practical solutions and successful applications
- Human centric experience as a factor which comprises the best price for the E-consumer
- E-commerce strategy marketing: five steps to develop your enterprise
- Metrics and data: their significance for the e-enterprise
- Export marketing strategy: Sole case study
- Implementing E-mail marketing in the strategy
- Affiliate marketing 101:A quick guide to successful affiliate programs
- UI-UX’s value for an e-shop to succeed
- Develop credible e-shops and build up the consumer trust