About this training
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure.
Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
Job role: Developer
- Module 1: Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
- Module 2: Implement Azure functions
- Module 3: Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Module 4: Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Module 5: Implement IaaS solutions
- Module 6: Implement user authentication and authorization
- Module 7: Implement secure cloud solutions
- Module 8: Implement API Management
- Module 9: Develop App Service Logic Apps
- Module 10: Develop event-based solutions
- Module 11: Develop message-based solutions
- Module 12: Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
- Module 13: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions