About this training
Learn how to operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using Azure Machine Learning.
This course teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data ingestion and preparation, model training and deployment, and machine learning solution monitoring in Microsoft Azure.
This course is designed for data scientists with existing knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow, who want to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
Job role: Data Scientist
- Module 1: Getting Started with Azure Machine Learning Module 9: Create Paginated Reports in Power BI
- Module 2: No-Code Machine Learning
- Module 3: Running Experiments and Training Models
- Module 4: Working with Data
- Module 5: Working with Compute
- Module 6: Orchestrating Operations with Pipelines
- Module 7: Deploying and Consuming Models
- Module 8: Training Optimal Models
- Module 9: Responsible Machine Learning
- Module 10: Monitoring Models