Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Με λίγα λόγια
This 8-hour course will provide foundational level knowledge on Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and service level agreements. Note: This course does not provide an Azure pass or time for students to participate in hands-on labs.
The audience for this course is individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skilling in cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
- Discuss the basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure’s subscriptions and accounts.
- Describe the advantages of using cloud computing services, learning to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing, and how to examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture.
- Outline the core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Discuss the core solutions that encompass a wide array of tools and services from Microsoft Azure.
- Describe the general security and network security features, and how you can use the various Azure services to help ensure that your cloud resources are safe, secure, and trusted.
- Discuss the identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features, and how Azure can help you secure access to cloud resources, what it means to build a cloud governance strategy, and how Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards.
- Discuss the factors that influence cost, tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend, and how Azure’s service-level agreements (SLAs) can impact your application design decisions.
Τι θα μάθετε
- Module 1: Describe core Azure concepts
- Module 2: Describe core Azure services
- Module 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Module 4: Describe general security and network security features
- Module 5: Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Module 6: Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements