Σύντομη Περιγραφή του Προγράμματος Κατάρτισης:
The program and the certification validate participants’ basic and advanced knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Azure. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of cloud concepts, along with Azure services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support.
Τhe Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
The technical skills,knowledge and abilities associated with Microsoft cloud professions include the following domains:
- Prove participants knowledge of cloud computing concepts, models, and services, such as public, private, and hybrid cloud, in addition to infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
- Show participants’ expertise on how Azure supports security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and backup Azure resources
Θεματικές Ενότητες Προγράμματος
1η Θεματική Ενότητα: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 Day) (AZ-900T00)
2η Θεματική Ενότητα: Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104T00)
3η Θεματική Ενότητα: Introduction to Azure fundamentals: Describing core Azure services, Concepts, Cost Management and service level agreements
4η Θεματική Ενότητα: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Describe core solutions, management tools, governance, privacy, compliance, general/network security and manage identity on Azure