Με λίγα λόγια
This four-day course is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies. Windows Server Hybrid Administrators implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
- Use administrative techniques and tools in Windows Server.
- Identify tools used to implement hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell.
- Implement identity services in Windows Server.
- Implement identity in hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS.
- Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage network infrastructure services.
- Deploy Azure VMs running Windows Server, and configure networking and storage.
- Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machine remotely.
- Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server.
- Configure file servers and storage.
- Implement File Services in hybrid scenarios, using Azure Files and Azure File Sync.
Τι θα μάθετε
Module 1: Identity services in Windows Server
Module 2: Implementing identity in hybrid scenarios
Module 3: Windows Server administration
Module 4: Facilitating hybrid management
Module 5: Hyper-V virtualization in Windows Server
Module 6: Deploying and configuring Azure VMs
Module 7: Network infrastructure services in Windows Server
Module 8: Implementing hybrid networking infrastructure
Module 9: File servers and storage management in Windows Server
Module 10: Implementing a hybrid file server infrastructure