About this training
OTEAcademy is a global PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), providing training courses designed to impart the philosophy and significance of Project Management in professionals and businesses.
PMI, PMP and CAMP are registered marks of project management institute, Inc.
The course aims to develop skills needed to manage a project, focusing on the process of project planning and organisation, on Project Management techniques and tools, on risk management and on the necessary skills for a project management team to succeed.
Upon completion of the course, 21 PDUs are given to certified PMPs or 21 “contact hours” to the candidates for PMI certification.
During “Introduction to Project Management with PMI® Framework” the following modules will be covered:
- General Project Management Principles – Basic Definitions
- The Demand for Project Management
- How Business Environment affects Projects
- Roles and Responsibilities on a Project
- Initiate a Project
- Plan a Project
- Conduct a Project
- Control and monitor a Project
- Finalisation of a Project